Customer Care Specialist
Provide product information and sales support for Stallergenes Greer customers, coordinating with Territory Business Managers (TBM) and internal commercial team to maximize coverage for customer sales and support. Customer Care Specialist (CCS) are organized and focused to cover a geographic region or specialty. As a team the CCS and TBM manage together all customer related sales and information dissemination.
- Manage accounts in assigned territories.
- Maintain close contact with accounts
- Study ordering habits and notice any unusual patterns in ordering.
- Notify TBMs when appropriate of any concerns.
- Must meet assigned quarterly call quotas to obtain Quarterly Sales Bonus.
- Required to be proactive.
Incoming Call responsibilities include:
- Take orders, Up sell/Cross sell, Answer product information, Troubleshoot returns
Outbound call responsibilities include:
- Price change notification, Sales/product promotions, Veterinary/ Human sales calls, Fly-over states and assigned sales calls
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Collect competitor information and share management.
- Work on special projects as needed
- Scrub lists and update database quarterly to ensure current information is available
- Maintain current customer information in address book
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; BA/ BS preferred
- Minimum of 1 year work experience
- Previous customer service experience
About STALLERGENES GREER Ltd
Stallergenes Greer is a fully integrated global biopharmaceutical company specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and commercialisation of allergen immunotherapy (AIT) products and services.
Our purpose is to enable precision medicine to improve life for people with allergies.
Stallergenes Greer has an extensive global footprint, the largest allergen and finished AIT product manufacturing capacity globally. The company’s broad product portfolio, available in multiple formulations (subcutaneous, sublingual drops and tablets), offers patients innovative solutions to improve life for people with allergies.