Equipment Prep Technician
- Operates lab equipment.
- Washes, rinses, dries, inspects and wraps glassware, vials and equipment.
- Sterilizes or depyrogenates vials, glassware and equipment.
- Maintains inventory of materials needed to complete production.
- Accurately documents work performed on documentation records or appropriate forms.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of computer Database software, manufacturing software and Word Processing software.
- Must be able to get along with others and excel in a team setting.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent math skills.
- Individual will be required to work in confined areas wearing restrictive garb for extended periods of time
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee will be required to stand for periods of time; use hands to handle.
- The employee must be able to lift/and or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift / or move up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- The employee is exposed to wet/or humid conditions.
About STALLERGENES GREER Ltd
Stallergenes Greer is a fully integrated global biopharmaceutical company specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and commercialisation of allergen immunotherapy (AIT) products and services.
Our purpose is to enable precision medicine to improve life for people with allergies.
Stallergenes Greer has an extensive global footprint, the largest allergen and finished AIT product manufacturing capacity globally. The company’s broad product portfolio, available in multiple formulations (subcutaneous, sublingual drops and tablets), offers patients innovative solutions to improve life for people with allergies.
Related searches :
This position requires the following requirements for employment at Stallergenes Greer and includes but not limited to:[...] See more