Equipment Prep Technician
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee will be required to stand for periods of time; use hands to handle.
- The employee must be able to lift/and or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift / or move up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- The employee is exposed to wet/or humid conditions.
- Excellent math skills.
- Individual will be required to work in confined areas wearing restrictive garb for extended periods of time.
- Operates lab equipment.
- Washes, rinses, dries, inspects and wraps glassware, vials and equipment.
- Sterilizes or dehydrogenates vials, glassware and equipment.
- Maintains inventory of materials needed to complete production.
- Accurately documents work performed on documentation records or appropriate forms.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of work experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About STALLERGENES GREER International AG
Stallergenes Greer is an international biopharmaceutical company specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and marketing of Allergenic Immunotherapy treatments.
Our mission is to offer the full potential of precision medicine to improve the quality of life of people suffering from allergies.
Allergenic Immunotherapy (AIT) is the only treatment for respiratory allergic diseases that allows for a lasting re-education of the patient’s immune system by inducing an increasing tolerance to allergens.
With nearly 1,100 employees worldwide, and production sites in Europe and the United States, Stallergenes Greer offers its medicines in 41 countries.
Would you like to participate in the development of a world expert group in its field, in a dynamic and multicultural environment ? Join our Stallergenes Greer teams !