Finance & HR Manager
Reporting directly to the Manager Finance DACH & General Manager Switzerland, this position will be responsible for all finance, HR and IT related activities to support accelerated and profitable growth of the entity.
Tasks will include month end close, forecasting and financial planning, reporting, business and strategic planning activities in line with statutory regulations and legislation, HR administration, payroll, IT support.
Within our Swiss subsidiary, you will join our local Leadership Team and you will take care of the following projects tasks:
Statutory accounts & General accounting:
- Supervise general ledger accounting in compliance with local accounting standard
- Ensure Year-end-closing and related statutory and taxation filings
- Ensure the production of periodic financial reports (cash flow, balance sheet, P&L…)
- In charge of doubtful accounts collection and cash flow management
- Manage relationships with banks, auditors and tax authorities
- In charge of Controlling and Management Information System
- Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Support General Manager in finance matters
Budgeting & reporting package:
- Prepare budget, forecasting and periodic updates for the entity
- Reconcile GL accounts with cost accounting on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and perform the analysis of actual costs vs budget
Business Finance Partnering:
- Prepare budget presentations and is involved in business reviews
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
Stallergenes International AG (Holding Company):
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting of financials of the Holding (10% of the pensum)
- Audit and tax matters
- Budgeting and forecast
Quality & Compliance:
- Commit to apply legal and ethical highest standards and ensures that any and all potential code of conduct issues are immediately reported through the appropriate channels.
- Commit to facilitate and share documents to identify, notify and ensure any complaint or problem are addressed, thereby demonstrating high commitment to Quality in all interactions and behaviors
- Performs all mandatory trainings and e-learning program within the requested timeline, as assigned or requested from time to time.
HR: Recruitment, coaching & support of managers and staff, employee surveys and performance evaluation, HR administration & payroll, manage social security and pension plan
IT: Local contact person for IT matters, ensure local implementation of IT projects
What we offer in a company on a human scale:
- Participate in the development of our growing biopharmaceutical laboratory, at the forefront of precision medicine, and operate in a dynamic environment where agility, focusing, simplification and empowering are embodied.
- Work for an ethical cause, which brings meaning to the actions of each employee, while remaining focused on our collectively shared mission: to improve the quality of life of patients suffering from allergies.
- Join a global network of committed employees thus promoting international exchanges, diversity and inclusion where you can fully express your know-how and your interpersonal skills.
Experience / Qualifications
- University degree in Business or Finance, MBA preferred
- CPA or CFA preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant experience with multinational companies
- Broad knowledge of business, scientific, economic, social and public policy trends affecting the Healthcare industry.
- Strong project management skills
- German mother tongue and fluency in English, French is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Team player, ability to foster strong relationships with international counterparts.
- Strong Leader, ability to facilitate with both internal and external functions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities and make decisions about relative priorities of projects.
About STALLERGENES GREER Ltd
Stallergenes Greer is an international biopharmaceutical company specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and marketing of Allergenic Immunotherapy treatments.
Our mission is to offer the full potential of precision medicine to improve the quality of life of people suffering from allergies.
Allergenic Immunotherapy (AIT) is the only treatment for respiratory allergic diseases that allows for a lasting re-education of the patient’s immune system by inducing an increasing tolerance to allergens.
With more than 1,100 employees worldwide, and production sites in Europe and the United States, Stallergenes Greer offers its medicines in 40 countries.
Would you like to participate in the development of a world expert group in its field, in a dynamic and multicultural environment ? Join our Stallergenes Greer teams !