This position requires the following requirements for employment at Greer and includes but not limited to:
- Perform identification and purity testing of source materials including pollen, fungal material, and mites
- Perform fungal viability, bioburden and moisture analysis
- Perform Gram stain identification technique and other biochemical tests
- Maintain API master and primary seed cultures
- Collect air, surface, and particle monitoring samples at the corresponding sampling points
Perform bioburden determination using most probably number technique and membrane filtration
his position requires the following minimum education:
- Baccalaureate degree in Science/ Preferably in biology with specialization in microbiology
Work Experience Requirements
- 0-2 years of experience in microbiology laboratory environment
About STALLERGENES GREER International AG
Stallergenes Greer is an international biopharmaceutical company specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and marketing of Allergenic Immunotherapy treatments.
Our mission is to offer the full potential of precision medicine to improve the quality of life of people suffering from allergies.
Allergenic Immunotherapy (AIT) is the only treatment for respiratory allergic diseases that allows for a lasting re-education of the patient’s immune system by inducing an increasing tolerance to allergens.
With nearly 1,100 employees worldwide, and production sites in Europe and the United States, Stallergenes Greer offers its medicines in 41 countries.
Would you like to participate in the development of a world expert group in its field, in a dynamic and multicultural environment ? Join our Stallergenes Greer teams !