The Stallergenes Greer Foundation's mission is to ''create healthier futures for all''.
It has adopted a comprehensive approach calling for "the collaborative efforts of multiple disciplines working locally, nationally, and globally, to attain optimal health for people, animals and our environment", as defined by the One Health initiative.
The Stallergenes Greer Foundation focuses on three key areas:
- Advancing scientific research to boost innovation and precision medicine.
- Supporting academic initiatives to further develop future generations of allergy healthcare professionals.
- Engaging in climate action and environmental protection to progress the prevention and treatment of allergies.
Science Awards for Allergy
In 2023, the Foundation established the Stallergenes Greer Foundation Science Awards for Allergy. The Awards are presented in two areas:
- Innovation Awards: two awards either to encourage and raise the profile of a young scientist (below 40 years of age) or to recognise the outstanding work of a mid-career scientist (with a 10-20-year track record), who are driving innovation in respiratory and food allergy.
- Environmental Health Award: the award will honour the work of a researcher who is pioneering research aimed at preserving and restoring both natural and built ecosystems and contributing to advancing the prevention and treatment of allergies.
Learn more about the Stallergenes Greer Foundation Science Awards for Allergy and the application process: https://www.stallergenesgreer-foundation.org/#award
Placed under the aegis of Fondation de France, the Stallergenes Greer Foundation is governed by a Board of Trustees which brings together a Managing Board and the Scientific Board. The actions of the Stallergenes Greer Foundation are carried out transparently and respect our ethical commitments to the Fondation de France.
Learn more about the Stallergenes Greer Foundation on its dedicated website:
Under the aegis of