This position requires the following requirements for employment at Stallergenes Greer and includes but not limited to:
- Sets up laboratory equipment required for manufacturing product.
- Prepares extraction fluids necessary for production, removing test samples as required.
- Accurately documents work performed on documentation records or appropriate forms.
- Maintains integrity of the product throughout the production process.
- High School Diploma or GED
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee will be required to stand for periods of time.
- The employee must be able to lift/and or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift / or move up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- Basic knowledge of computer Database software, manufacturing software and Word Processing software.
- Work inside a class 100 sterile environment
- Pay attention to detail
- Perform work tasks in an aseptic manner
- Follow all GMP requirements
- Must be able to get along with others and excel in a team setting.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent math skills.
- Individual will be required to work in confined areas wearing restrictive garb for extended periods of time.
About STALLERGENES GREER Ltd
Stallergenes Greer is a fully integrated global biopharmaceutical company specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and commercialisation of allergen immunotherapy (AIT) products and services.
Our purpose is to enable precision medicine to improve life for people with allergies.
Stallergenes Greer has an extensive global footprint, the largest allergen and finished AIT product manufacturing capacity globally. The company’s broad product portfolio, available in multiple formulations (subcutaneous, sublingual drops and tablets), offers patients innovative solutions to improve life for people with allergies.