IT Systems Administrator
The mission of the Information Technology team is to design, build, maintain and support technology-based systems for the North American business units.
- Configuration, support, and maintenance of core Wintel operating systems and services, including but not limited to Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, user provisioning, Microsoft 365 suite, device imaging and application installation.
- Perform basic administrative tasks required to support end user needs, including but not limited to managing user accounts, share permissions, printer management, mobile and handheld devices.
- Assist with installation, troubleshooting, and support of various computerized management and monitoring systems used throughout the business.
- Maintain physical hardware inventory of end user equipment including distribution and replacement as needed. Coordinate the removal of obsolete equipment to be recycled.
- Coordinate with external vendors to facilitate system repairs as needed (copiers, video conference, voice, and other system)
- Work closely with support desk technicians and provide next level support of end-user day to day needs.
- Responsible for supporting end user hardware, application, and telephone issues, in addition to other peripheral equipment such as printers, bar code scanners, and other hardware.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance, and support of all telecommunication equipment
- Work directly with other IT and business resources to evaluate and execute technical solutions to support business requirements
This position requires the following minimum education:
- Minimum 2 yr. degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 2+ years of applicable experience
- CompTIA or other certifications preferred
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT, performing installation, configuration, and support of end user systems and basic level infrastructure components as described below
- Experience working in biologics or another FDA-regulated industry subject to CFR Title 21 regulations is a plus
Specific Job Requirements
This position requires the following for employment at Stallergenes Greer and includes but not limited to:
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Typing and computer use
- Some walking and climbing stairs
- Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Active directory
- Microsoft 365 suite
- Mobile devices (cell phones, tablets, specialized scanners)
- Basic networking skills (Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Hardware repairs (desktop/laptop, printer, scanner, etc.)
Excellent communication, organizational, written, and interpersonal skills
About STALLERGENES GREER International AG
Stallergenes Greer is an international biopharmaceutical company specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and marketing of Allergenic Immunotherapy treatments.
Our mission is to offer the full potential of precision medicine to improve the quality of life of people suffering from allergies.
Allergenic Immunotherapy (AIT) is the only treatment for respiratory allergic diseases that allows for a lasting re-education of the patient’s immune system by inducing an increasing tolerance to allergens.
With nearly 1,100 employees worldwide, and production sites in Europe and the United States, Stallergenes Greer offers its medicines in 41 countries.
Would you like to participate in the development of a world expert group in its field, in a dynamic and multicultural environment ? Join our Stallergenes Greer teams !