This position requires the following requirements for employment at Stallergenes Greer and includes but not limited to:
- The individual will be responsible for the timely completion of both internal and external orders.
- The individual will be responsible for processing incoming materials to obtain final product, including: Foods, Insects, Inhalants, Epithelia, Pollens, Hair, Live Mite Cultures, etc.
- The individual will be required to operate a balance, moisture analyzer and other analytical equipment.
- The individual will be required to complete inventory cycle counts on an ongoing basis.
- The individual will be required to clean glassware and other equipment after use and perform cleaning of all manufacturing areas as scheduled
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Individual will be required to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lb.
- Must be able to wear proper garb as required.
- Must be able to work with highly allergenic and potentially pathogenic material.
- Required to work in cold climates for short periods of time.
- Required to work with chemicals.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic computer skills.
Work Experience Requirement
- Must be able to get along with others able to work in a team setting
- Must have good attendance record
- The ability to understand and follow current Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedure
- Must be able to work extended hours as company needs.
- Must have legible hand-writing
- Must be able to do basic math
About STALLERGENES GREER International AG
Stallergenes Greer is an international biopharmaceutical company specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and marketing of Allergenic Immunotherapy treatments.
Our mission is to offer the full potential of precision medicine to improve the quality of life of people suffering from allergies.
Allergenic Immunotherapy (AIT) is the only treatment for respiratory allergic diseases that allows for a lasting re-education of the patient’s immune system by inducing an increasing tolerance to allergens.
With nearly 1,100 employees worldwide, and production sites in Europe and the United States, Stallergenes Greer offers its medicines in 41 countries.
Would you like to participate in the development of a world expert group in its field, in a dynamic and multicultural environment ? Join our Stallergenes Greer teams !
Related searches :
The Food Allergy Project Manager (“Project Manager”) plays a crucial role in supporting the Food Allergy business unit within Stallergenes Greer. This position involves managing discrete [...] See more
This position requires the following for employment at Stallergenes Greer and includes but not limited to:[...] See more