This position requires the following requirements for employment at Stallergenes Greer and includes but not limited to:
- Analysis of allergenic extracts by Elisa, RID and IEF
- Analysis of preservatives phenol and glycerin by HPLC
- Wet chemistry analysis specific gravity, identifications, USP and EP compendia and WFI analysis
- Operates laboratory instrumentation as FTIR, GC, HPLC and others
Work Experience Requirements:
- 0-2 years of experience in analytical laboratory
This position requires the following minimum education:
- Baccalaureate degree in Science /preferably in Chemistry
About STALLERGENES GREER International AG
Stallergenes Greer is an international biopharmaceutical company specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and marketing of Allergenic Immunotherapy treatments.
Our mission is to offer the full potential of precision medicine to improve the quality of life of people suffering from allergies.
Allergenic Immunotherapy (AIT) is the only treatment for respiratory allergic diseases that allows for a lasting re-education of the patient’s immune system by inducing an increasing tolerance to allergens.
With nearly 1,100 employees worldwide, and production sites in Europe and the United States, Stallergenes Greer offers its medicines in 41 countries.
Would you like to participate in the development of a world expert group in its field, in a dynamic and multicultural environment ? Join our Stallergenes Greer teams !
Related searches :
This position will require the employee to fulfill the following general requirements for employment at [...] See more
This position requires the following requirements for employment at Stallergenes Greer and includes but not limited to:[...] See more