- Pull and process orders for shipment to customers
- Check all outgoing orders for accuracy
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Support organization's goals and values.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Promotes a team environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs and must be able to work in an adverse environment 1- 5 degrees Celsius with proper PPE, ability to stand for long periods of time.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Inventory software and Order processing systems.
- Excel, Microsoft Word preferred
About STALLERGENES GREER Ltd
Stallergenes Greer is a fully integrated global biopharmaceutical company specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and commercialisation of allergen immunotherapy (AIT) products and services.
Our purpose is to enable precision medicine to improve life for people with allergies.
Stallergenes Greer has an extensive global footprint, the largest allergen and finished AIT product manufacturing capacity globally. The company’s broad product portfolio, available in multiple formulations (subcutaneous, sublingual drops and tablets), offers patients innovative solutions to improve life for people with allergies.