Food Allergy Project Manager
The Food Allergy Project Manager (“Project Manager”) plays a crucial role in supporting the Food Allergy business unit within Stallergenes Greer. This position involves managing discrete tactical programs, coordinating key meetings, and assisting in the implementation of operational plans and product strategies under the guidance of the Vice President, Head of Food Allergy. The Project Manager is responsible for facilitating effective communication, efficient project management, and strategic planning within the Food Allergy Business unit, contributing to its growth and success.
Manage discrete tactical programs under the guidance of the VP, Head of Food Allergy while assisting with the effective implementation of operational plans and shaping of product strategy for Food Allergy business unit
The Project Manager is expected to:
- Serves as liaison with Food Allergy staff and the Head of Food Allergy for relaying information between Food Allergy organization team members and within the Stallergenes Greer organization, external vendors and contractors.
- Oversees daily operations in collaboration with Head of Food allergy and performs administrative tasks such as project managing, scheduling meetings, organizing and managing 3rd party vendors and coordinating
- Responsible for supporting the on-boarding needs for employees, vendors and contractors within key departments – HR, IT, Finance, etc.
- Responsible for planning of key Food Allergy meetings for internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with Head of Food Allergy and Sr. Brand Coordinator to organize Food Allergy conference calendar and key engagements for the organization.
- Responsible for maintaining and planning Food Allergy budget with management team.
- Acts as a strategic advisor to the Head of Food Allergy and senior management team.
- Responsible for communications for Food Allergy business unit.
- Creates and maintains systems and processes to streamline operations.
- Responsible for creating requisitions and POs in JDE for the Food allergy organization
Planning – Contribute to shaping annual portfolio strategies and programs. Responsible for Head of Food Allergy calendar and meeting schedule. Able to facilitate and plan daily, weekly, monthly schedules for Head of Food Allergy.
Management of the Business/Operations - Manage on a project basis specific tasks/programs related to the operational and tactical management portfolio. Liaison between GREER® and external vendors on marketing programs and projects to ensure that activities are completed on time and on budget.
- Ensure the effective implementation of designated promotional plans by 1) briefing and managing external agencies to develop appropriate materials, 2) coordinating and organizing the production of promotional materials to agreed deadlines, 3) liaising with internal regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with the approval procedure.
- Monitor progress vs. plan recommending corrective action if deviations occur.
- Effectively manage project budgets as agreed within the marketing plan and modifications agreed through the year.
- Generate monthly reports conforming to the specifications.
- Maintain and monitor project level expenses.
- Maintain and disseminate market/competitor-based information as directed by the management team.
- Understand and demonstrate to the management team – 1) the basic principles of good marketing/product management demonstrated through input and support provided to the Brand team, 2) the key drivers for effective strategy and tactic development, 3)the successful ingredients of internal networking and marketing, 4)the essential ingredients of efficient project planning and management.
- With the help of the Brand Manager and Commercial Analytics understand the use of modelling and forecasting tools and the significance and use of relevant business information tools (e.g., market research reports).
- Monitor stock levels of promotional materials recommending action required if levels run low.
- Responsible for development and execution of Food Allergy event planning.
Interaction/Management with Other Functions - Work with relevant personnel to successfully formulate, gain ownership and implement project related programs while assisting with the efficient processing of programs through relevant internal systems.
- Work with Finance to ensure that regular and appropriate analytical support and report information is supplied as required, as guided by the Brand team and Commercial Analytics.
- Work with Commercial Intelligence to obtain critical market and customer-based information key to the development of the operating plan, as guided by the Brand Director.
- Follow internal and external codes of practice and approval procedures.
- Assist with and/or provide input to Sales team briefings, training, and conferences.
- Assist in managing the Sales interface in terms of responding to Sales input and queries, managing the feedback process in relation to the evaluation of promotional materials, and competitive intelligence.
- Marketing Planning - Provide input to management team on elements for strategy formulation and tactical programs for target audiences.
- Act as a catalyst to challenge whether more creative/impactful programs can be developed to implement portfolio strategies.
- Contribute to the development of promotional cycle plans.
- Assist in development of the annual portfolio operating plan.
- This position requires a 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience; healthcare experience a plus.
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical brand management and project leadership.
- Demonstrate an attention to detail.
- Show ability to negotiate with and manage third-party vendors and consultants.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills including capability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Have strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess effective problem solving and reasoning skills, strong decision-making, and sound judgment skills.
- Demonstrate solid, oral, and written communication skills.
About STALLERGENES GREER International AG
Stallergenes Greer is an international biopharmaceutical company specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies through the development and marketing of Allergenic Immunotherapy treatments.
Our mission is to offer the full potential of precision medicine to improve the quality of life of people suffering from allergies.
Allergenic Immunotherapy (AIT) is the only treatment for respiratory allergic diseases that allows for a lasting re-education of the patient’s immune system by inducing an increasing tolerance to allergens.
With nearly 1,100 employees worldwide, and production sites in Europe and the United States, Stallergenes Greer offers its medicines in 41 countries.
Would you like to participate in the development of a world expert group in its field, in a dynamic and multicultural environment ? Join our Stallergenes Greer teams !
Related searches :
This position requires the following requirements for employment at Stallergenes Greer and includes but not limited to:[...] See more
This position requires the following for employment at Stallergenes Greer and includes but not limited to:[...] See more